Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 03, 2007

I'm Back!

I know, I know. It's been a really long time. Things have been so busy I've barely had time to breathe. But I turned in my portfolio tonite, so the load is significantly lighter. Now all I have to do is make it through these last few days with these crazy seniors!! I've had tons to blog about...just not enough time.

Lee and I are going to Houston this weekend to hang out with my family. We're leaving tomorrow afternoon and coming back Sunday. Quick trip.

I'll update more later. Just wanted everyone to know that I'm alive and back!

While you're waiting, you can click here to watch Lia dance. (Remember that I know that I'm obsessed!) Her dance teacher from the Coast invited her to come back and dance in her recital this past weekend. Since I didn't get to go, my mom recorded it like a crazy person so I could see it. Thanks, Mom!

4 comments:

mary straton said...

Jess! I've missed you!!!

Jenny said...

i've missed you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come see me already:)

The Kosko Family said...

YEAH! you're back!!!!

Kevin, Kara, Kolton, & Kannon said...

welcome back to the blog world!!! you have been missed!!!