and I am so sad. I really thought having a baby was going to be my ticket to getting rid of this dog. Lee loves his dog so much and won't even consider the fact, but he just annoys me. Looks like he'll be around for a while!
This looks ridiculous, and I keep making fun of Lee about it, but I promise they didn't pose. It's so funny!!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I’m so glad Lia decided to come to State! She is going to LOVE it here!!! Glad everything went well at orientation and don’t hesitate to call me if y’all have anymore questions! Hope to see y’all again soon.. Parker is PRECIOUS!
Kristen Funchess
FInally you posted again! I love seeing pics of Parker...
awwwwww i think that picture of lee and parker is precious, even if it had been posed!
Post a Comment