Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Life is a Highway...and we've been living on it!!

Parker and I went to my grandparent's house on the Coast two weeks ago for the whole week. They hadn't seen him since March, so we went for a long visit, and my mom and Lia came the last part of the week. We had a great time swimming in their pool and relaxing. I came home on Friday, and Parker stayed with my mom and they both came to our house on Monday. Lee and I went to eat with Kell and Mary Straton on Friday. My sweet husband sent me to Trio for a massage, facial, manicure and pedicure on Saturday, and we just sat around at home Saturday night. We missed Parker so much but had a good time doing nothing...until I cleaned the house all day Sunday!

Parker and I left again last Wednesday and are in Pontotoc now with Lee's parents. I'll have lots to post when we return!


Swimming in the turtle float

Eating sno cones with Aunt Lia

Going for a "night swim" (Isn't that face hilarious???)

Parker with MoMo and PaPa
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Courtney and Jason G. said...

So sweet. He is the most beautiful baby!