Lee had major babysitting duty tonight. A bunch of the girls went out to eat for Jenny's birthday tonight, and we were so excited. Well, Alicia called today with news that her husband was sick, so she was planning to not go because someone had to stay home with Ally...until Lee saved the day. He volunteered to stay home with both of our little munchkins so we could go out for a quick night of fun. And he did a great job!! He did feed Ally in the living room, but I think she was fine with it. There were toys all over the floor and both kids seemed ok when we got back, so I think things went ok! He even had time to take these fun pictures while we were gone! He seriously is like supermom sometimes. He's just so calm and collected and never gets panicked about anything...which would be ideal when watching two very mobile babies!! Thanks for taking one for the team, Lee!!

Parker kept trying to get to Ally while she was eating...and she kept watching Parker. I'm not sure that a whole lot of eating was accomplished!

Parker kept trying to get to Ally while she was eating...and she kept watching Parker. I'm not sure that a whole lot of eating was accomplished!




2 comments:
that's awesome! go lee!!!!
im sad that i didnt get to talk to y'all more the other night... it was a little crowded =)
i was looking forward to chatting with you =)
Way to go Lee! So impressive.
Post a Comment