Congratulations to Megan and Paul! They were married this past weekend in Biloxi, and Lee and I went down Saturday for the wedding. Megan was such a beautiful bride, and it was great to see a bunch of our friends. There was a huge showing of the Jammas there...maybe the largest crowd in years. We're looking forward to the beach trip that Libby is planning for next summer...I'm waiting for my contract!
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Beebs' Wedding
Congratulations to Megan and Paul! They were married this past weekend in Biloxi, and Lee and I went down Saturday for the wedding. Megan was such a beautiful bride, and it was great to see a bunch of our friends. There was a huge showing of the Jammas there...maybe the largest crowd in years. We're looking forward to the beach trip that Libby is planning for next summer...I'm waiting for my contract!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment