Lee really is the greatest husband I could have ever asked for. I tell him all the time I had no idea how lucky I got when we got married...even though we'd known each other for six years!! I find new reasons every day to love him, but here are 10 just for fun.

1. He's so cute. I mean, does it get any cuter than this?
2. He's so fun. He loves to have a good time and is always making me laugh.
3. He makes my breakfast and irons my clothes for school. I know, I know. I'm lucky.
4. He's smart. I make fun of him all the time for his random bits of knowledge, but it's nice to have an expert on many things around...
5. He budgets our money. I HATE dealing with money, and he does it every month. Thank goodness I don't have to...we'd be in big trouble!!
6. He's driven. No matter what he decides to do, whether it be go back to school or work out every day (even if it's only for two weeks!), he makes a plan and sticks to it.
7. He's encouraging. No matter what I decide to do, he stands behind me 100% and cheers me on the whole way.

8. He's a good cook. He's much better in the kitchen than I am...I'm usually asking him for advice. And I love it when he tries new recipes.
9. He's a constant example of Christ's love. Patient, forgiving, and constant. It really is amazing!
10. He's my friend. We truly have the greatest time together. Given the opportunity to spend time with anyone I wanted, I would always choose him. He's just that great!

10 comments:
happy birthday old man! we love you lots!!!!!!!!
the holloway fam:0)
what a sweet way to honor your husband!!! awwwwwww :)
happy birthday Lee!!!
oh, I love Lee, too. He makes me smile when I see him!
I really like the picture of him and the J-man.
I love it! And all along, I thought I was the luckiest girl on earth! Guess we both married well :) Happy Birthday Lee!!!
Love that guy.
#11. When your friend was sick in college, and a long way from home he brought her Wendy's french fries.
#12 He loves Christie's hamburgers as much as I do.
I could go on and on.... He is truly an amazing person, and a dear friend.
You are lucky to have a great guy like Lee! And I hope he never forgets just how lucky he is too!
happy birthday lee! we really need to get together and celebrate sometime.
I didn't know lee posted so much!
kmc
jessica, that is so sweet! looking forward to seeing ya'll in a few weeks at the kappa sig alumni tourney...are you coming??
Post a Comment