Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Move Over Cake Diva...

Alyssa and I started our cake decorating class tonight! It's something we've both always wanted to do but kept making excuses not to do it. A couple of weeks ago, I just called and signed us up. We had so much fun. Of course, it's a basic class, so everything was fairly easy tonight, but I'm sure it will get harder. I meant to take my camera with me, but Lee took it out of my purse and forgot to put it back. Never fear, we brought our tools home to show Sam and Lee what we had learned. I think they were impressed!

9 comments:

Cindy said...

I know a birthday that's coming up...cake, anyone?

Christi said...

I see a hint of a baby bump in the pic of just you!! :)

The Segrest Family said...

yummmmmmm!
and i didn't get to comment on the nursery stuff... SO CUTE! and i have to say WOO HOO to the girl that painted that PRECIOUS cowboy art!!!!! impressive! it really does look just like the fabric (camp has some pants in that pattern)

Jenny said...

that looks like fun!!!!

now make me a cake, cute pregnant girl.

love you sweet friend, and i have to say that you look AWESOME.:)

mary straton said...

i'm impressed. miss you.

Anonymous said...

That is so much fun! Mollie Walker is taking one in Jackson too. I wonder if you will see her. You do look so cute! I am jealous as I feel like a beached wail who has been blown up with an air pump.

Courtney and Jason G. said...

I would LOVE to do this! Just think, if we lived closer we could do this together- make pottery, stain glass, paint... dance class...
sigh....

Daniel and Shea Scarbrough said...

Hey Jessica. I saw your blog on Court's. Just so you know, I was a former 4-H cake decorating contest winner. I made a reindeer cake that won me about $15 and a ribbon! Hahaha...I'm sure you and Allysa will have much more fun than I did though!

Lee, Leanne and Samuel said...

ooooohhhh...cake decorating...that will come in very handy for parker's birthdays! i am a little jealous! i saw your picture on courtney's blog by the way, and you look GREAT! just a few more weeks to go!