Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Parker's Nursery

Here are some pictures of Parker's cute nursery. If I had had anything to do with this creation at all, I would not be so proud. But...I can take no credit. My mom and Kelly came up with the whole idea, and my mom and Alyssa created it. My dad and Sam and Lee were wonderful and patient in putting it all together. I still can't believe how great it looks. We love it so much. It's very calm and soothing...Lee and I sometimes just sit in there and look around in disbelief. The things that make the room so neat are all the special touches that members of our family have put into it. Check out the slide show below to see each neat creation. Make sure to click on the pictures for the details. Thank you so much to everyone who helped...especially my family for giving up long weekends of time. Now we just need a baby for it!

Click to play Parker's+Nursery
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a postcard!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! Y'all are going to spend many special moments in that beautiful chair and that sweet room! Now all you need is the baby!

The Kosko Family said...

LOVE the cowboy theme....i've always thought if i had a boy, he would have a cowboy room, too....you've dont a great job, jess....just go sit in there and daydream about him....he'll be here soon!

Anonymous said...

Jessica,

I found your blog a while back, and I've been keeping up with you. The nursery is fabulous!! Merry Christmas and good luck getting all of the final details ready!

The Segrest Family said...

first of all: LOVE IT!!! so precious... and the cool thing is that he will be able to grow into it... camp is 2 and is OBSESSED with all things 'cowboy' - the cowboy himself, the horse, the boots... all of it!!!
second of all: your dad is so HANDY and creative!!! I LOVE all of his creations... "oh, you like that lamp? well, Parker's grandfather made it. You like my furniture too? oh, Parker's grandfather made that too." what?!?!? i love that all of this room is so special!!!!!

Christi said...

Jess, it looks wonderful! Can't wait to see pics of Parker in there!

Kevin, Kara, Kolton, & Kannon said...

FABULOUS! Everything is just precious! Now we can't wait to meet that sweet little baby boy who will occupy this wonderful room! Great job!!!

Anonymous said...

It is so cute! Ya'll did a great job! I know you can't wait for him to be here. I have not bought one thing for our nursery. I guess I need to get busy. I can't wait to meet Parker!

Daniel and Shea Scarbrough said...

Adorable! We can't wait to see Parker!

The Hugheys said...

Oh it looks amazing! Having the nursery ready makes things seem SO much more real!!! Have fun!!

Jenny said...

that is one cute nursery!!!! i love how it all came together...now all you need is one cute baby boy to put in there.:)

love y'all

Jennifer and Brad said...

Oh my!!! It looks GREAT! I love it! I would sit in there, too. I really like all the little details - the knobs, Lee's boots, the family cowboy pics, etc.... You all did a wonderful job! Parker will be here before we all know it. I hope you are feeling well.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Congrats on your baby! We had no idea until we received your mom's Christmas letter! We are so excited for you and Lee!!

mary straton said...

congrats, Hills, and welcome, Baby Parker!

We love you all!

The nursery looks great, by the way. ;)