too cute... He is precious. I sometimes call Ellie "Preshie" but the other day she said it back to me and it sounded so redneck. I think I am going to give it up!
so sweet! i know...I call samuel "bug bug" which doesn't sound very tough, so i will have to stop when he turns 18. looking at that picture, i cannot think of a more fitting name than "precious." he's so sweet.
5 comments:
too cute... He is precious. I sometimes call Ellie "Preshie" but the other day she said it back to me and it sounded so redneck. I think I am going to give it up!
so sweet! i know...I call samuel "bug bug" which doesn't sound very tough, so i will have to stop when he turns 18. looking at that picture, i cannot think of a more fitting name than "precious." he's so sweet.
I think he is very precious. Your baby makes me want to have another baby... and I really never ever feel that way!
i love that sweet boy. I can't wait to see him again. :)
Where did you find that card design? That's cute.
Post a Comment