Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Time to Wake Up!!


Time to wake up!! from Jessica Hill on Vimeo.


We wrap Parker up real tight every night in this great SwaddleMe blanket that Beebs got for us. He's as tight as a bug in a rug...Lee's always afraid I wrap him too tight! This is what he does every morning when we wake him up. We just think it's so cute!! WARNING!! The video is kinda long, and I couldn't figure out how to edit it first. You may only want to watch the first few seconds. You'll get the idea!

To see another really cute video of Parker, click on the title of the video above to go to the website. You'll see why I didn't want to post it for the whole world!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I loved both videos! So sweet...and I did watch the entire wake up :) He is so calm...I love it!!

Kevin, Kara, Kolton, & Kannon said...

I agree..he is very calm! Precious little boy! Can't wait to watch as he grows up into a fine young man!

Bonnie said...

He is so calm...I agree. Audrey has always been like that when she wakes up. She hardly ever cries. Sometimes she'll play for 45 min and I wouldn't even know she's awake...except for the video monitor!

The Barnes said...

Hey Jessica!!
I found your blog from Jenny Holloway. How are yall??? Parker is the sweetest little boy. I love the pic with Lee and Parker sleeping...so sweet. I am so glad I found your blog so we can keep up. check out our blog.
www.barnesspot.blogspot.com
Ashleigh Lampley Barnes

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

Jessica,
Parker is precious! I love the video!