Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Light at the end of the tunnel...

So, it's been a while. Lee has been studying for finals for what seems like the past year but was only about a month. I haven't had a whole lot of time to do anything on the computer because Parker's mine when I get home so Lee can hibernate. And he's had the computer the whole time!! He did finally finish last Thursday, and we're so excited. He has two clerkships for the summer. The first part will be with Baker Donelson and the second with Bradley Arant. We're grateful for the experience he'll have and for the money he'll make!! I have 10 more days of school before I'm out for the summer. We're in the middle of senior project presentations right now, which is exhausting at times and so rewarding at others. It's neat to see these kids do something they didn't even know was possible. They come out crying a lot, and we cry right along with them. But my feet hurt every day when I get home from standing in heels all day. I'm enjoying it, but I'll be glad when it's all over and I can be at home all day with my sweet boy.

Parker is not such a baby anymore. I found myself crying about it a few weeks ago, which is so crazy. I used to say I couldn't wait for him to be big enough to really do things with like play games and ball. But now I just want him to stay a baby. It's happening so fast! We've had lots of things going on in the past month. He had his second round of shots, went to his first baseball game, had his first cold, and started sleeping in his crib. I realize we're a little behind on the crib. It was just so easy to find excuses to leave him in our room! I've posted lots of pictures below because it's been so long. Hopefully I'll be a little more consistent with finals behind us. I'm sorry I've been so out of touch. I haven't looked at anyone's blog, so I feel out of the loop. But I'm hoping to get caught up this week!

Parker loves his swing. He just laughs the whole time!

This one makes it easy to see how big he's getting. We're going through clothes really fast because he's getting so tall!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Brooks said...

He is too cute! This is Emily AKA Angie. Glad to find you. I want to know how you do the frames?
Emily

mary straton said...

Cannot BELIEVE how big he's gotten. PLEASE let's get together soon now that things have calmed down for us both!

miss you guys

Lee, Leanne and Samuel said...

he is getting so tall. i love his little legs...samuel has that same swing and we put alot of wear on it too! i know you are sooo looking forward to summer! call me sometime soon!

Katy Agnew said...

Hi Jessica! Just found your blog on MSKS's page and wanted to say hello! Still kind of new to this whole thing. Parker is such a cuite pie!!! Let's get together sometime; I want to know all about being the wife of a law student... :) I would love to see y'all!