Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Parker has been on a few shopping escapades with Alyssa and me. We have set out more than once in the morning and not come back until late at night. He's always a trooper and hangs right in there. And sweet Alyssa is such a great person to go with. She hauls him around just like I do, so I'm able to get some shopping done, too. We have a really good time and normally spend way too much money because we convince each other that we "need" it!
This is soooo redneck. I bought these shorts because Lee has a pair just like them that he likes to wear around the house. I took pictures of both of them in them, but Lee made me swear not to post them. You can imagine!
Favorite thing to do on a lazy Sunday afternoon. Parker loves to cuddle up right next to Lee and take a nap.
This is what Parker has been doing lately when he wakes up in the morning. He'll wake up and look around, and before we can turn around, he's back to sleep with his hand over his eyes. It's so funny! I realize his head is hitting the top of the bassinet. We did finally move him out!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Courtney and Jason G. said...

ok, i love the picture of him in the "play shorts"!!! He is such a happy baby. I cant wait to see him again....