Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I hate baby food...

I seriously hate baby food. I don't mean I hate the taste of it...I don't try it. I just hate it period. It makes a huge mess, and it stinks so bad. And Parker is not the baby who loves baby food and can't get enough of it. I have to hide the bottle until we're finished eating in the high chair or he just won't eat it. So I found the greatest thing, and it has made baby food so much easier. It's called a Squirt, and I found it at Babies R Us. The clear spoon part unscrews, and baby food goes into the orange part. Then you just screw the spoon back on and start eating. When you squeeze the sides, the baby food comes out onto the spoon. You can put it right into the refrigerator just like this or in a diaper bag for on the go. It leaves a hand to wrangle a child!! We fill one with fruit and one with vegetables. I still don't love baby food, and I don't think I ever will, but this makes it a little more bearable. I highly suggest it!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Courtney and Jason G. said...

oh yes! This will be my solution someday! You know I have the weakest stomach... and the thought of feeding smashed green peas in the mouth of a wee babe makes the hair on my neck stand up.

good pointer. Remember that in a year to two.

ADBulldawgs said...

That is pretty cool... I never have seen anything like that before. I was never great at doing the baby food thing. Maybe this would have made it easier!

Andi said...

Where was that when my kids where on baby food???? I hated baby food too! I actually started soft table foods early b/c me and my babies hated baby food! That would have been nice, though.

The Segrest Family said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! how cool! i love that! what a great idea... why didn't we think of it? we coulda been millionaires dangit -
i might have to go get me one of those...

Jenny said...

i've never seen that before! that is nifty:)

Lee, Leanne and Samuel said...

that is amazing...i have to say though, that thing looks huge next to that baby's face in the second picture. and baby food is nasty...

Kim and Eric said...

Your mom was telling me about them. Can't wait to use them in a few months!