My dad can seriously do anything and everything. It's sort of a joke around our family, but it's sooo great when we really need something. He built most of the furniture in our house (and out...like the deck!), can fix anything on our cars, and can fix EVERYTHING that needs repair. Bless his heart when he comes to Jackson! Alyssa and I are normally waiting with a list of things we need him to look at. And bless our poor husbands' hearts when they try to fix something. We're very quick to say that "Daddy doesn't do it like that," or "Whey don't you just call my dad and ask him?"
As soon as I found out I was pregnant, he got to work on this changing table/storage unit for Parker's nursery.
As soon as I found out I was pregnant, he got to work on this changing table/storage unit for Parker's nursery.
When I went to Houston earlier in the summer, he surprised me with this light that he'd been working on for Parker's room. He had to order the wagon wheel and lanterns and had been working on putting it all together. So when they came this past week, he was finally able to hang it up for us. It looks amazing and seriously makes the room come completely together. It's a great finishing touch.



4 comments:
Wow! Does he hire out for other people?!? ha!
oh.
my.
word.
how cool is that?!?!?!?!? the changing table/shelving unit was AWESOME in itself... now this??!?! holy moly. he is talented! what AWESOME pieces that you will have forever!
Lee-
Please teach Everett!
OK - I think I have the same baby bed as you (Is it Baby Italia), so you have got to tell me WHERE you found a mobile to fit on it. Was it hard to get it on?
Post a Comment