Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, August 01, 2008

If I don't come back...

you'll know it's because I've been kidnapped!! Lee and I are going on a little trip this weekend. The problem is....I have no idea where we're going! He's planned this whole thing and not told me anything. I've been getting random clues all weekend, but they're so random that I have no idea what he's talking about. I know, it's really sweet, so why should I worry? Well, let's just say that Lee and I have different tastes when it comes to having fun, which is normally good when we're planning TOGETHER! I love to go to the beach...Lee would rather hike a mountain, and somehow we normally find a common ground. So who knows where we're going or what in the world we're doing??!! I'm sure it will be a great time and a fun way to spend the last weekend before I'm officially back to work. Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Courtney and Jason G. said...

how fun is that? I expect a full report.

Jennifer said...

Hey Jessica-
I don't know if you remember me but we did the leadership thing together at JC during high school with Abe. I don't know how I stumbled upon your blog but I'm here! You have a precious baby boy. I have a 3 1/2 year old boy and a 10 month old girl. We are living in Flowood. I think I may have seen you once at Target but I wasn't sure if that was you. Anyway, good to see on you on here. We have a blog at www.nateandjengill.blogspot.com. Hope you are doing well!

Jennifer (Vickers) Gill