Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, January 22, 2007

Life is back to normal...hopefully


I know that it has been a really long time since I posted last, but I have a real excuse this time. I had my huge licensure exam last weekend (the 13th) for graduate school. I was home for maybe 5 minutes when we swung into full gear with my sister's wedding, which was this past weekend. But now it's over, too! And it was fabulous. Just a really stressful two weeks. I wanted everyone to know that I'm ok and will be posting a little at a time. It really was a wonderful and fun week leading up to the wedding, and we have some wonderful pictures. Stay posted...for a little at a time. I'll try to fill you in on as much wedding drama and funny stories as possible. Alyssa and Sam are now in Mexico and are having a great time. We're so jealous!!

No comments: