Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, January 01, 2007

Yes, I made this!


I made this apron, with some great help, for Lee's grandmother, Mama Lois. Many of you know that I took a sewing class about a year ago with some friends. Although I have made some simple things like curtains, this was my first big project where I had to follow a pattern. I was determined to have it finished for her. Sooo...I had to enlist some help. My grandmother, MoMo, helped me out a bit. I really did do all the sewing, but some of those directions are really hard to understand! She was close by to make sure I was doing everything right and to help when the thread came out of my needle. Ugghhh! I was pleased with the finished product, and MaMa Lois loved it. She was really surprised. Thanks for the help, MoMo!

No comments: