to February 23, my birhtday. I love my birthday. Poor Lee. I really started counting down a month ago. He makes fun of me all the time because I make the whole month of February "my birthday." And he's so sweet, he puts up with me. Anyway, I don't love it because of the presents or parties or anything. I haven't done anything exciting for my birthday for years. Last year we ate at Soulshine...just me and Lee. I guess I like it because it's just my day! Last year Lee looked all over for an ice cream cake and finally found one at Marble Slab. So he called to order it and told them to put "Happy Birthday, Jess." And this is what we got! It was hilarious, and we're still laughing about it. Who knows what we'll do this year? We've talked about a few options, but it's still too early to make definite plans. I'll probably be so tired I'll want to just come home and go to bed!
Sunday, February 18, 2007
The countdown has begun...
to February 23, my birhtday. I love my birthday. Poor Lee. I really started counting down a month ago. He makes fun of me all the time because I make the whole month of February "my birthday." And he's so sweet, he puts up with me. Anyway, I don't love it because of the presents or parties or anything. I haven't done anything exciting for my birthday for years. Last year we ate at Soulshine...just me and Lee. I guess I like it because it's just my day! Last year Lee looked all over for an ice cream cake and finally found one at Marble Slab. So he called to order it and told them to put "Happy Birthday, Jess." And this is what we got! It was hilarious, and we're still laughing about it. Who knows what we'll do this year? We've talked about a few options, but it's still too early to make definite plans. I'll probably be so tired I'll want to just come home and go to bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I've always loved your birthday too. It marks the day my life changed forever. I love you.
Mom
Hillarious! Sounds like something that would happen to us. Happy Birthday Month! We do birthday months for Matt too, I know how you feel Lee :)
that is even funnier than when libby called you jessca.
;)
awwwww! how sweet is your mom?
Happy birthday this week!
Happy Birthday Jess!
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day, month, year...etc!
Happy Birthday Jessica! I hope your next year brings all kinds of happiness and joy to you and Lee!
Happy birthday!!! Love you!
happy birthday, jess!
love you so!
Happy late Birthday, Jessica! I hope you had an ice cream cake with your name on it. If you didn't let me know!!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!
love you both!!
Happy Happy Birthday, sweet Jessica! I hope it's a good one.
Post a Comment