Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Lots of stuff going on around here...
We have been super busy around the Hill house. I only have three more days left of class, and I'm completely finished!! I go tomorrow and then Monday and Tuesday of next week. Class doesn't officially end until next Friday, but I am leaving Wednesday for a Senior Project conference in New Orleans with my fun teacher friends. I'm excited, but that also means that I have to turn in all of my projects before I leave, which is kinda stressing me out right now. The weekend is devoted to school work. Yuck!!
We've also had a little secret surprise that I'm sure most people have heard already. We're going to be having a baby in January! Obviously, we're really excited. I'm three months along...I know, we kept the secret for a long time. We just wanted to be sure that things were ok before we started spreading the word. We did tell our parents and siblings soon after we found out and told our grandparents a few weeks ago. We went back to the doctor today and heard the heartbeat again, which is so neat. I've been really lucky and haven't been really sick...just really tired, but even that is starting to wear off. Please continue to pray for us as we journey through this new phase.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
Congratulations! I am so excited for your family.
Oh, how fun! Congratulations!!!
Love,
Emily Sneed Hatcher
We are so excited!!! Congratulations!! You and Lee will be great parents!!
God is so good!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO! i am TRULY SO EXCITED for the two of you!!! jenny told me the big secret about a week ago, but i have kept it to myself and checked your blog LIKE CRAZY waiting for a post! that is so fun! you and i can get big and pregnant together!!! (i'm already headed that way =))
i cant wait to see you in person and hug your neck!
isn't the sound of your baby's heartbeat the best sound you have ever heard?!?!?
Oh goodness jessica & Lee, I had not heard the news yet! Congratulations... you two are going to be the best parents. Your family will definitely be in my prayers.
Hillary
i didn't know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yea!!!! yea!!!!!! yea!!!!!!!!!!
praise god from whom all blessings flow!!!!!
Congratulations!!! Yeah!! I'm soooo excited for you guys!! I'm sure your mom & dad are overflowing with joy & excitement! You guys are going to be such AWESOME parent!
Congratulations Lee and Jessica! I am very excited for yall!!
Love, Natalie Jolly
of course i'm excited!!!!!!!!! i can't wait! you two are going to be pros at this.:) love y'all
Congrats!! Haley told us the exciting news! I guess we are going to have lots in common over the next year. See you in August!
yay!!!! congrats to you both!!
Yippee! Your mom told me a few weeks ago and I've been dying for you to post! We are thrilled for you, welocme to the club!!
Praise the Lord! Jason and I are THRILLED for you guys.
I'm sure you cant wait for little courtney hill... and its so sweet that you are naming her after me, seriously... its just too much.
:)
What wonderful news!!! I know you're Mom, Dad, sisters and Grandparents must be so excited. Sounds like it might be Dec. or Jan. baby!!! Congratulations to all of you!!!!!
That is GREAT news!!! I am so excited for ya'll!
Leah
Wow!! I am SO excited for y'all!!! Words can not express what I felt when I read that y'all are expecting!!! The Lord is GOOD and His timing is always perfect!! We can be pregnant together!! Hope to see you soon!!
Amanda
congrats! larkin and i are so excited for you and lee!! what a lucky little one to have y'all as the parents! :)
hope to see you this fall at some football games!
Post a Comment