Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Pontotoc Passion is back!!












The name is sort of a long story, but it's funny. When Lee and I were dating, he came to the Coast to stay with my family. My parents' best friends also came to stay. One day, we all split up - guys and girls. The girls went to see a movie and the guys went bowling. Apparently, Lee started talking trash about what a good bowler he was and how bowling was a "passion" in Pontotoc. And then he bowled the worst game of his life!! So everyone in my family...and my parents' friends who were there...still call Lee Pontotoc Passion every time the word bowling is mentioned!













Well, the alter ego came out last night at Fannin Lanes. Alyssa and Sam went with us to celebrate Lee's birthday. We had so much fun! Lee and Sam are really serious about bowling and would toss the ball down the lane while Alyssa and I were just trying to keep it out of the gutter most of the time! We laughed and cheered each other on...and made lots of fun of each other. I mean, who can look cool bowling?

5 comments:

Kevin, Kara, Kolton, & Kannon said...

How funny! Cute pics!!!

Jenny said...

that's hilarious!!! glad y'all had fun!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like so much fun. Tell Lee I said hey! I hope to see yall this weekend at Megan and Paul's wedding. We have a blog now so you should check it out. It is libbyandparkerrhett.blogspot.

Kelley and Laura McWhirter said...

hey jessica! tell lee we said happy birthday! hope to see you guys soon...maybe up in 'lil pontotoc'

laura

The Beidleman's said...

I LOVE to bowl and Joey hates it, b/c I beat him everytime. haha

Leah