Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Parker's First Shots

Parker had his first set of shots today. It was so sad!! He actually did ok and has been sleeping a lot since we got home. Let's just hope that keeps up through the night.
We've had a little bit of sickness going around here. Lee was really sick last week before we got home from Houston. Well, I came down with it yesterday. Lee's sweet parents drove down this morning to take care of Parker for the day so I could go to the doctor and rest some before taking Parker to the doctor. We were so glad Lee didn't have to miss class. I don't know how we could have made it without them...I'd still be so sick with no medicine! Everything else was great at the doctor. He's looking like a healthy little boy so far. We are so thankful!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Courtney and Jason G. said...

oh, he is a poor baby. I need to come down and hold him. :(
Speaking of, we are coming April 1, I think I left that on a vm to you on Friday... hope you had a good bday. lets talk soon.
xo

Anonymous said...

Bless his sweet heart. Shots are so yucky!