Parker started holding his head up for the first time. He loved to sit in this chair and stare out the windows.
We went to see Lia's school musical, Bye Bye Birdie. Lia choreographed the whole thing, and it was amazing! I got to see it 3 times while I was there - a little obsessed. We were so, so proud of her.
Parker had his first play group. Some of the girls in my mom's Sunday school class started this group that meets every Friday. It was so fun to talk with other moms and ask questions and share our concerns about raising these sweet babies. I'm so sad I can't be there every week.
Parker wore his first Polo outfit today to look just like his dad. He looks so grown up. When we left, it was WAY too big for him and now it fits. He's growing way too fast!!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
What a little man! Can't believe how he has grown.. Soo glad you got to spend time with your family. Love, Mom
What a cute little man. Love the just like daddy outfit. He is getting big and I know yall just love him more than you ever thought you could!You look great too in all the pics...must have had lots of time to do your hair and make-up!!
Post a Comment