I know this outfit is a little redneck, but it was $1. And there's a story behind it. When the doctor told us he was going to induce me to have Parker on the 27 of December (my due date was January 8), I was so excited because all of our family was still going to be in town after Christmas and was out of school. (We have 3 teachers and one student just in our immediate family!) Lee, on the other hand, was excited that we'd be able to claim Parker on our taxes...and he told everyone! I was so embarassed!!
Parker is loving his rattles. So we put them on every limb!





3 comments:
That is too funny, Michael said the same thing to some friends whose little girl is born on Dec, 29. I love the rattles everywhere. Taye lived in those sock rattles. Parker is too cute! I love the pic with Lee sleeping. Little boys with their
Daddy's melt me.
Yeah, don't be too embarassed! I think Ray cried on New Year's Eve when he realized that the boys were not going to be born in 2007. Then they were born 4 days later...God has a sense of humor!!
Parker is so cute. It was great seeing y'all when you visited Houston. Come back soon!
Blessings, Kim
Post a Comment