Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, October 16, 2006

Going to the Chapel!!

Finally!! Alyssa and Sam are engaged!! We are so excited! He proposed this morning. Lia and I knew that he went to talk to Dad almost two weeks ago, and we have been sitting on the edge of our seats. She really surprised me, too. I was teaching my class today when she showed up in my classroom. It kinda caught me off guard that she was there, but I never thought a thing. She slowly stuck her hand out of her jacket and showed me her beautiful ring. I started screaming and so did my students. It was so fun. As soon as the bell rang for my students to leave, I went outside to sit in the car with Sam and LuLu (it was pouring down rain), and I immediately went into planning mode. There's so much to do. Did I mention that the tentative date for the wedding is sometime in January??? So much to do! I think I kinda scared Sam with my list of things! It just so happens that Lia is coming into town this weekend...she's flying in Thursday night for the weekend...so we're going to look at bridesmaid dresses Friday. And it will be fun for the three of us to hang out and iron out some details!! Yippee for Alyssa and Sam!!!

No comments: