
I absolutely love surprises...I mean, love them...of all kinds. So how excited was I when I got home and had a present in the mail?! Did I mention that I love presents, too? My mom sent me this necklace and cute earrings in the mail, and I got them after we got back from the beach. How cute! I had already ironed all my clothes for the week, and it went perfect with what I was wearing today. To be honest, I wasn't sure it was for me. See, Mom forgot to put a note or anything in the package, so I just opened it and out if fell. I've already checked to make sure it's for me, but I was hating it for the other person it could have been meant for. I was not giving this thing up! I got compliments on it from everyone today. And I'm sure I'll get lots of use out of it...I wear tons of black. Thanks, Mom! What a sweet surprise.
*Please excuse the very tired look. It's been a long day, and I'm not feeling great, but I didn't want to pass putting this on!! Take note of the tan lines!

3 comments:
I love the neclace earring set!
You look so pretty. I love suprises too!!
Teresa
Love the blog! Super curtains. Makes me jealous. You are quite a homemaker. What nice accommodations! Glad you had a fun weekend. Love you, Mom
sweet mom.:-)
Post a Comment