
My friend Kara from my graduate school cohort had a Christmas party Saturday night and invited a few of us. There are 5 of us who have become really good friends, and we have so much fun together. This little group of people made going to class 2 nights a week this semester a lot easier. Wesley and his wife couldn't come because they had to do something at his school, but the rest of us were there. Kara was a wonderful hostess. Her house is sooo cute, and I got some cute ideas for Christmas decorations. I also left with a Mississippi magazine (thanks, Kara!). We are halfway finished!!! Only 4 or 5 class meeetings in the spring semester and then class every day for the month of June. It's exciting to see what the future holds for all of us! This is me, April, Kara, and Tracey. They are so fun!

1 comment:
Jessica- you are lookin' good in your black top.Thanks for putting Thomas on the blog.What a cute picture!I guess I did not take that one?
Post a Comment