Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Lia's Variety Show


Ok, so I realize that when I start talking about Lia, most of you think, "Obsessed!" And you're right...I am. But I'm ok with it. And the thing is, I don't make the stuff up. She really is as great as I talk about all the time. She was in a variety show at her church, Champion Forest, last week. Of course, she decided at the last minute to do it, and they didn't even make her try out like everyone else had to do. The day of the show, she went upstairs to her dance room and ran through the dance she was performing a few times and changed a few things. She took an old costume and cut it up and walked out the door. The great news is...she won $50 for her dance!! She got third place. You can watch her dance here. It's on youtube.com, so some of you may not be able to pull it up at work. But it's worth watching at home. She's unbelievably talented. She gets it from her oldest sister! Yeah right!!



**Lia and her dance friends, Caitlin and Lauren, at the Disney Show last year.**

No comments: