
How beautiful is this sky? My mom was here for a few days this week, and I wanted her to take some quick pictures of us for our Christmas cards. We called Lee as we were coming across the bridge and asked him to meet us at the water, all the while complaining that it really wasn't a pretty sky and that we would probaby have to do pictures again the next day. Wow, were we wrong. It was perfect! If it hadn't been so cold, we may have stayed out there and taken a lot of pictures, but we almost froze just doing the ones we did. This is one of my favorite things about living here, especially this time of year. We have the most beautiful sunsets right here at the end of our street. I know that it's pretty all year long, but after the time changes, we are normally coming home at the time the sun is setting, so we get to really enjoy it. We should do it more often!

3 comments:
Perfect! I know Lee struggled with putting up icicle lights, but they look beautiful. I had already forgotten that Christmas decorating was a different story on Fort Bayou Road...but remember the lights across the pond? (sigh)
LOVE this picture! and the lights look oooh la la!
All is beautiful! Picture, sunset, and the great lights. I want this pic for my desk!!! Everything is sparkling at the Hills! Love it. Mom
Post a Comment