skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Men being Boys...
Every year after Christmas, Lee and my dad go on a hunting trip to Lake F
orest in Louisville, Mississippi. A bunch of men go, and they hunt and have bible study for four days. My dad has been going for years and had Lee hooked after we got married. There's a big group of guys from the Coast who all go up, so they have such a good time. Last year, my dad took Eldon, my cousin, up to Lake Forest in January to hunt for a weekend, and Eldon killed his first deer. So, of course, this year, Eldon had to go for the big hunt with all the guys. And he killed another deer!! He was so excited, but I think all the other guys are just as excited as Eldon is. They have fallen in love with him...like everyone else does! There's an album below for those of you who want to see ALL of the pictures from the weekend. But I thought these of Eldon with his deer and with my dad were too cute to pass up.
1 comment:
Hi there. I'm friends with Jenny Holloway and happened across your blog from a link on hers. Can you PLEASE tell me how you add music to your blog? I'm dying to know. Thanks so much. You can comment on my blog if you can explain it. My blog is: http://williamsfamilyontoalabama.blogspot.com/
Thanks in advance! Elizabeth Williams
Post a Comment