Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Our Finished Masterpiece!


I picked up the pottery we painted at Fat Cats last week, but I didn't want to put it on the blog before Alyssa could see it. She's seen it, so....here it is! It turned out so cute but completely different than I thought it would look. I expected it to be real soft, pastel colors. Instead it's bright and deep. The greatest thing is that Alyssa got some Homer Laughlin Fiestaware in Shamrock green, and it matches exactly! It's going to look great. The only problem is that the first person who drops a piece of that stuff may lose his or her life!!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow! That mug on the left with the squiggly line and polka dots is gorgeous!
Mom

Anonymous said...

HEY! it's Patrick. Lia always told me about this blog and I finally found it. haha Well I just thought I should tell you that I spent the last hour looking at all the archives and this is an amazing blog haha. Also I look forward to seeing you and Lee again soon. That night at Pappasito's was a ton of fun. I hope you have a great week.

Patrick

The Hills said...

Patrick! You are the greatest! I can't believe you found the blog. Lee and I talk about you all the time...Lee may have a slight obsession! haha Lia should bring you to Mississippi so you can see how great it really is! We would have so much fun! Be good. Hope to see you again real soon!
Jessica