Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Parker's First Road Trip
Parker went on his first overnight trip this past weekend. We loaded up Saturday afternoon and went to Pontotoc. Lee's parents had some chairs covered for us that we've had for a while for our bedroom, so we decided to go up and get them. I was a little nervous about how things were going to go, but he was perfect. He even slept a full 7 hours that night for the first time. We had a good time visiting with Lee's family, too. Parker got to meet one of his great-grandmothers for the first time and got to go by and see his other great-grandmother and great-grandfather. The real test will be this weekend. We are leaving Friday to go to the Coast to see my grandparents (Parker's other "great" set). Saturday morning Parker and I will meet up with my aunt and her family to drive all the way to Houston, TX to see my parents and Lia. Lee and I had already made plans to drive out there next Friday to see Lia in her school's musical and then come back on Sunday. But my dad and Lia really want to see Parker for more than just one day, and I could use getting out a little. I just hope the trip goes ok. Wish us luck!! These are the chairs and ottoman that were covered for our bedroom. We love having them in the room and have spent lots of time in them already. It's nice to just feed him for the last time right here and then put him right to bed. I think the guy did a great job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
love the chairs!!! and the topper. one day i'm gonna learn how to do that, too.
oh, he is so cute and little! so so sweet jess! i love the chairs too! leanne
the little man has grown since we've seen him!
love the chairs, too.
look at you... blog updating, adding furniture to your room.... you havent missed a beat have ya? everything looks great!
He is really cute and that is impressive that he is doing so much traveling. Getting him ready for that beach trip I see? I love the chairs too. Our bedroom is also sage. Isn't it such a relaxing color?
Hi Jessica and Lee! The pictures of Parker are so precious! Congratulations- you all look great and seem as if your life is full of excitement and blessings! Hope your trip to Houston is awesome!!! I know you all will enjoy being together! We love you and hope to see you all and that sweet baby sometime soon. Love,
Susan Gates
Hey Jessica!
This is Lindsay Silvio, from your parent's SS class. I have been meaning to write to you forever! Thank you so much for your helpful comment on my blog! I totally enjoyed reading your blog! How has teaching been going? Parker is toooo cute! I'd love to know how y'all are all doing. We really miss your parents but are so glad that they will be able to live close to you soon! Post a recent picture of Parker when you can! I'm going to link your blog so that I can remember to check it! Have a great day!
Lindsay
Post a Comment