Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 14, 2006

The Newest Family Member...

Lee and I have been "dog sitting" Alyssa's dog, Manly, almost all weekend. He is so fun! He's only about 9 or 10 weeks old, I think, but he loves to play. He will run and climb and play until he just can't go anymore. He's a mix between a shitzuh and a poodle, which makes him a shihpoo. We took him and Jackson to the park this afternoon to get outside and really play in the pretty weather. While Jackson played in the water and caught tennis balls that Lee threw for him, Manly was trying to decide what to do with this thing. I mean, it's almost as big as him. He gave it his best shot...he would try to chew it, crawl on top of it, push it around. It was funny. People all over the park were coming over to see if they could hold the dog...he was attracting people from everywhere. He's just so cute. He has been just laying around and napping since we got back. I think he's pooped! Yay for LuLu. She got a great dog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

makes me want a dog like this. Precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!