I have found the greatest makeup in the whole entire world. I know this is random, but I feel a responsibility to share it with everyone. It is Estee Lauder's Double Wear foundation. It is AMAZING. Before this, I was wearing MAC concealer and powder, which was fine, but by about 11:00am, I looked terrible. This new foundation does not come off...at all. You can run your hand across your face or wipe it with a paper towel, and it will not move. Now, one may think that the makeup is really heavy, but it's not. Once it dries, you forget it's there. You have to apply it with a brush, which really helps to get it in everywhere. This makeup has made my life so much easier, and I've only been using it for a few days. People have been stopping me and asking if I highlighted my hair, got new eye makeup, even if I bleached my teeth (thanks Wesley!). It's all the makeup!! Today is the third day in a row that I have had to function on less than 3 hours of sleep. I came home this afternoon and took a short little power nap before I had class tonight. I jumped up and ran out the door in time to be in class and then got home at 10:15, which is when I took this picture. Ok, I know it's not the best picture, but I normally would have almost no makeup on my face, and my eye makeup would be way under my eyes...think Beetlejuice. Not now! Everyone should check this stuff out. It's not super cheap, but it's worth every dime! In all honesty, my mom and Lia found this makeup and introduced the rest of us to it. They did the hard work. We just copied!

No comments:
Post a Comment