
So while we were in Houston, we went to an antique auction. My mom and dad have bought us some GORGEOUS pieces that we already have in our house, but we have really wanted a china hutch for a while. And we found the perfect one! I was so excited. Mom and Dad bought it for us as an early Christmas gift. It was kinda funny. I had looked at a few and decided which kind I wanted. This one came across the front of the room, and Mom looked at me and asked if I wanted it. As soon as I said yes, her arm started flying up. After she won it, she looked at me and said, "Do you like it?" It was hilarious. This hutch was the only one we hadn't looked at ahead of time. But it's definitely the prettiest. It's the perfect size, and the drawers were even already lined. Lee and I spent Sunday night getting out china out of the chest it's been in for two years. It was almost like the first time we opened it...we had forgotten how pretty it is! I love coming home every afternoon and seeing the china hutch as soon as I walk through the kitchen. It makes me smile every day! Thanks Mom and Dad!!


1 comment:
Love it. It is so you! Really fits the house and your style. Rita
Post a Comment