Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, November 03, 2006

Shipping out...

I’m so excited! I’m leaving tonite to go to Houston to see my family…or at least some of them. This decision was made rather quickly after Lia’s visit to Mississippi two weeks ago. We had so much fun all weekend, even though getting her home was quite an ordeal. (We took her to the airport on Sunday. We got to the counter and found out that she was actually booked to leave the next day…small accident. After stopping her tears, we booked another flight on Southwest. She missed dance that night but was able to make it back for school the next day.) After she left, I had a mental breakdown…poor Lee. I cried almost all night long! I just miss seeing her all the time, and I started feeling like I had no idea what was going on in her life. She’s so busy and has so many great friends, and I knew nothing about it. So, sweet Lee, in an effort to get me to stop crying, told me to book a ticket to go this weekend. I can’t wait!

Lia has a dance convention and competition this weekend, so I’ll be able to watch her dance…and I’ve heard the dances are awesome this year, and I love to watch her dance. She’s a beautiful dancer and seems to put all of herself into each move she makes. I’m hoping I get to meet Patrick and just hang out with my family. It’s been a long time!! I’m sure I’ll have lots of fun stories to post when I get home.

No comments: