skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We love Lickety Split!
My mom came this week to do some wedding stuff with Alyssa. Of course, we had to get custard at Lickety Split. It was freezing inside, so we sat outside on the picnic tables. We L-O-V-E Lickety Split. It is almost out of control. Their custard is sooo good. It’s way better than Bop’s, and I really like Bop’s. I’m just so afraid that it’s about to close. It’s in one of the new shopping centers off Old Fannin, and there is nothing else in this center…it’s still waiting for development. And Bruster’s opened up right behind it. I’m so afraid that because not as many people eat ice cream in cold weather, they’re going to close. What would I do? You can read the website for more info, but it’s a neat story. The owner is really young and is just trying to achieve the American dream. So do your part and sup
port this great business!!!
1 comment:
I also LOVE Lickety Split!! AND your mom is wayyyyyy cute.:) Have fun in Houston.
Love,
Jenny
Post a Comment