So it's been a really long time since I posted anything. Things have been CRAZY! The good news is that things will soon begin to slow down...I hope. I have this week and next week left of grad school class and then get a break for Christmas. And we get out of school on the 20th. At this point, just trying to stay ahead of the next day is proving to be a great task.
We went to Houston for the whole week of Thanksgiving. Lee and I flew out the Friday before. We went to Henderson and Rebecca Jones's wedding Saturday in Houston (Lee and Henderson graduated from high school together). Lee and Mr. Howard left right after the wedding to go fishing in Louisiana, and I stayed with my family. Alyssa came on Saturday, MoMo and PaPa came in on Sunday, Aunt Cheryl and her crew arrived on Tuesday, and Sam and Lee came on Wednesday. We had a great time. The girls did lots of shopping...I'm almost finished with Christmas shopping! It was fun to be together and hang out. I have so many pictures to post. My plan is to post at least one picture each night this week. So stay tuned...
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment