skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Finally...

I have been complaining about my cell phone for so long now. I guess Lee finally got tired of it because he got me a new one this week. The buttons on my old one got stuck all the time, which made sending a text message or dialing a number not even worth it. I thought that I would just get some cheap new phone, but Lee went all out and got me a RAZR! I was so excited. I picked it up yesterday, and you would think I was a little kid the way I keep playing with it. It's so fun. What a nice early Christmas present! Thanks, Lee...
1 comment:
oooo im jealous! my phone does the SAME thing! i bet we have (or in your case, had) the same one- a NOKIA?
anywho- congratS!
and by the way, you look beee-yooo-tee-full in all of these pics...
Post a Comment