skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Aaahhhhhh...
What a great way to end the week! I had a massage this afternoon at Trio. Some of my sweet little students gave me a gift certificate at Christmas, and my yearbook girls gave me one for my birthday. So...I put the two together and made an appointment. It was so great. I think I could have stayed on that table for 3 more hours. When I got home, Lee kept wanting to talk and wanted me to tell him all about he massage, but I wasn't saying much. I felt like I'd been asleep for 2 days. I was just worn out! But it was so worth it. Give Mindy at Trio a call. She is wonderful!
These are my sweet little girls who gave me the gift certificate. LeeAnn Dean and Spencer Ferguson are missing! Thanks, girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment