Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

It's Spring!

My favorite time of year. I love it when the weather gets and stays warmer. I get to start wearing skirts and sandals and flip-flops again. The days are longer, which I love...I can finally get things done during the day. Some people (my husband and sister being one of them) hate that it's dark outside when we wake up, but I love it because it means I can stay outside until 8 o'clock. I love coming home in the evenings to watch the sun set at the end of our street. And being a senior teacher is great in the spr ing. The kids have so much going on that it flies by and we're finished before we even know it has started! The end of spring is a great time to take a trip to the beach...warm enough to get outside on the beach but not so hot you might melt. Some people say that the seasons change to keep us from going crazy...the weather changes just when we think we couldn't stand it anymore. But who couldn't do spring all year long? It's just a perfect time of year. I wish it would stay spring for much longer.

No comments: