Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, March 19, 2007

Spring Break is Over :(

And it went by so quickly! I flew out last Sunday for Houston to spend a few days with my mom and dad and sisters. Lia was out for the week, too, and Alyssa came on Monday. We had the greatest time. We did a whole lot of shopping and just hanging out. It was fun to sit around in the living room at night and talk until early in the morning. And how great is it to sleep in? We found a prom dress for Lia, so that was really exciting.

I got back home late Thursday night...really late. I went up to the school Friday afternoon to do a little bit of work...just a little bit...and then Lee and I went to eat at Kell and Mary Straton's that night. It was so fun to see them and catch up. We finished out the week with the St. Patty's day parade (see above), lunch with our small group on Sunday, and went to church that afternoon to see Chi Alpha, Pinelake's high school choir, perform.


I love Spring Break. It always comes at just the right time for the teachers and students! We're all just about ready to go crazy, and then we get a long break to get us back together. It's downhill from here!

No comments: