Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, March 02, 2007

How cute is this guy?

FINALLY! Lee got some glasses! He got contacts the week before we got married and hasn't had his eyes checked since. He resisted even getting the contacts, but I wanted to make sure he could see me come down the aisle, so he gave in! Getting glasses has been a constant battle at our house. I mean, I get tired of reading all the basketball scores on the tv at night because he can't read them. For whatever reason, when I mentioned it this morning, he agreed, so I called around all day until I could find someone who would take him this afternoon before he changed his mind. His vision is two times worse than it was when he got them checked last! I don't know what he's been seeing when he looks around! Anyway, I love the new look, and I'm so glad he went. Now maybe he can read the captions on the movies to me!

No comments: