I was hit by April, so I'm going to give this a shot. This is a very hard task for me since I tell people everything about myself. Let's see...
1. I was born in Singapore. My dad was not in the military...he works in the oil industry. My parents moved there when my mom was pregnant with me. We lived there for just a short while and came back, but I've been back a few times since. I love that place. It's one of my favorite places I have ever been.
2. I love COPS. Yes, the show. I realize this is so skanky, but I have always loved it...even when I was young. I think if it weren't so dangerous, I might would be a cop, but I'm too scared. In case you're wondering, it comes on every day from 11am-12pm and 6-7pm. And, as always, Saturday nights at 7pm.
3. A dog almost bit the left side of my lip off when I was 2 years old. It was completely my fault...I kicked sand in his eyes. This called for stitches and plastic surgery. I used to be very self-conscious about the scar on my lip and was obsessive about wearing lipstick to hide it, but I have given it up. I don't see it getting any better!!
4. I am a bookworm. It's really ridiculous. I am always reading something - books, magazines, etc. I almost always have a book in my purse (just in case I have time somewhere) and have been known to read while I'm walking from place to place. What a geek!
5. I hate to shop for clothes. I mean, I really can't stand it. I like to shop for almost anything else...just not clothes. This is mostly due to the fact that I never know what to buy. I normally rely on my mom and sisters to either buy things for me or go with me to pick things out. So if you ever see me in something you like (or don't), I get no credit for it. It was them!
6. I love licorice. Only the red kind. And not the kind from a gas station. I really love Twizzlers and Red Vines, and we almost always have some of either one in our house. And I love licorice ropes, which I recently found at Candy's Confections down the street from our house. Dangerous!
7. I hate to fly. This hatred is one I have developed in my later years. It never seemed to bother me until I was older. The funny thing is that I fly all the time, especially since my parents now live in Texas. But I still hate it. I get so worried and worked up every time we fly, and every bump sends me into a tailspin. I mean, I don't need medication or anything, I just don't like it. I think it's feeling so out of control that I can't stand.
Now that I'm finished, I tag Kara, Jennifer, and Jenny. Good luck, girls!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment