Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, January 18, 2008

Parker's Big Boy Bath

Parker took his first bath in his "big boy" tub today, and he loved it!! We had been using the little sponge, and he would scream and cry almost the whole time. We had to bathe him really fast because he hated it so much. I can't say I blame him...I wouldn't like a bird bath either. Too cold! Well, today we got out the big tub and had no problems. As a matter of fact, he almost fell asleep at the end of the bath...he was so relaxed!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jennifer and Brad said...

So sweet! He is so cute. I love pics of him and daddy. It sounds like you all are doing great at this. I will definitely call you for help with the tricks.

Kevin, Kara, Kolton, & Kannon said...

Kolton hated the bird bath too! Parker is just so precious!!! Enjoy every moment with him - even the crying ones!!!

The Nelsons said...

What a precious boy!!
I miss you! I am thrilled to know you blog!
Love you!
Anna

Cindy said...

What I would give to wrap him up in his soft hooded towel and snuggle him...

Anonymous said...

let me see hiscock