Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Little Hunters


I realize this could be a little redneck, but I thought it was too cute to pass up. Lee went hunting yesterday morning with his dad, and Parker and I went to meet them after the hunt. I couldn't resist putting Parker in his own camouflage outfit in hopes of getting some good pictures. Aren't they so cute? It won't be long before we're really getting him ready to go out in the woods!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Michael and Crissie said...

Jessica, he is too cute! I know you and Lee are just the best parents. He is going to have a fun life! He looks like a good mix of both of you. Don't you just love little boys and their daddys.

Anonymous said...

He is adorable!!

ADBulldawgs said...

Cute... Just wait until they smear a little deer blood on your baby's face....

Jenny said...

camo is his color.:) what a cutie (parker, i mean! sorry lee!) haha

Courtney and Jason G. said...

ok... you've totally ruined it for me.

I made the mistake of letting Jason see this, and this is his dream portrait.

what a sweet pic.

The Segrest Family said...

i love all of the new pictures! i know you are loving it and doing an awesome job! i cant wait to meet him in person...