skip to main |
skip to sidebar
What a fun time...
My college roommate Leanne is having a baby! Leanne and I lived next door to each other as freshman and became quick friends. Then we both dated Lee H.'s, who were also friends, and we did so much together throughout college. So it was very natural for Leanne and I to live together in an apartment our senior year of college...the first year we were able to live off campus. We had such a great time and learned sooo much! She's such a great friend, and, lucky for me, she and Lee were always going through the same things Lee and I were, but they were always first. So she always had tons of wisdom to pass down. They got married just a month before Lee and I and now, three years later, are having a little boy! Alicia Mattern and I decided it would be fun to have a little party for Leanne and Lee and invite some of our friends from college. We had the best time. It's just so good to be back with people who really know you and who you're so comfortable with. We laughed and had lots of fun. They got some great stuff for little Samuel. We're so excited! They're going to be fabulous parents, and I'm glad to again have someone to tell me what to expect!
2 comments:
how fun! i miss everybody...
That is so fun! When is Leanne due?
Post a Comment