(this post was made by Jessica's mom)
Parker has invaded every inch of his parents' hearts and home! Life has, of course, not been the same since he arrived, but no one is complaining.
Lee has taken advantage of every moment of his break from law school to coddle, change, and watch football games with his new son. This is his favorite position.
Jessica and Lee are having a wonderful time as new parents.

11 comments:
Lee and Jessica, I am so excited for yall. He is precious! Congratulations.
Yay!! Love all the new pictures!! Jessica, you look great!!
Precious!
sweet pictures. Mom
What a beautiful family!!! He's so precious....all three of my babies loved to lay across their daddy's chest. Jessica, you look fabulous. Please tell your mom "hi" for me and please, please, please call me if you need anything!!!!
I was so glad to see more pictures! He is adorable. You must be so in love! I can't wait to meet him.
He is so cute! I love the bassinet! You look good, too, Jess! Hope all is going well.
YEA new pictures! Keep em coming!
I love the pictures!!! He is so handsome!
He is a beautiful baby, Jessica and Lee! Keep the pictures coming!
precious baby boy.
he has a friend waitin' to meet him! please call or text or email me if you need anything or have any questions =) chances are, i will probably be awake too! hope that the stuff we talked about the other night is better!
love
mk-
Post a Comment